The Ultimate Fitness Experience or ‘Have Fun Getting Fit’ with Kangoo Jumps is a slogan that encompasses low impact physical exercise that improves cardiovascular fitness while having fun, all for a greater health benefit that contributes to a happier and healthier you.
Our vision at Mix Fit Kangoo Club Australia is a healthy body and mind for all Australians leading the way to an enjoyable and meaningful life.
Our mission at Mix Fit Kangoo Club Australia is to help all Australians achieve a healthy body and mind through our activities involving physical exercise, mental wellbeing, good nutrition, great health and increasing confidence.
Kangoo Jumps Group Fitness Classes are designed to challenge the whole body by building muscular strength and cardio respiratory endurance simultaneously. Each movement is designed to focus on core stability, ensuring a balanced workout that will challenge even the fittest, though suitable to a broad range of class attendees, regardless of their fitness level. Basic moves are easy to follow and can be performed with growing complexity and intensity as one progresses. Kangoo Jumps Rebound Shoes are also great for athletes, due to their use of plyometric explosive techniques to maximise effort while preventing damaging impact to the joints.
Kangoo Jumps Fitness Classes are great at any age, from 5yo - 6yo to 90yo.
We are proudly providing Australia wide distribution for Kangoo Jumps Rebound Shoes with technical support here: https://shop.mix-fit.net.au
A non exhaustive list of Kangoo Jumps Program’s Benefits includes:
- Improved balance and posture;
- Improved coordination;
- Increased bone density by promoting red cells growth within bone marrow;
- Increased feelings of wellbeing due to elevated endorphin production;
- Increased muscular strength and power;
- Improved body composition while preventing joint loading - Kangoo Jumps exercise reduces impact on the joints by 80% making it the most desirable type of exercise for adults.
What else you can find at Mix Fit Kangoo Club Australia:
- Personal training one on one designed to suit your personal needs and goals;
- Older adults training;
- Pre and post natal exercise for mums that want to get back in shape in a safe and harmonious way;
- Running coach;
- Nutrition for fitness and health.